- To plan, strategize Data Analytics and RPA wing
- Extract, transform, interpret and analyze data from various sources.
- Create dashboards, charts and reports using multiple tools to present relevant information to different stakeholders.
- Managing a team of data analysts/BI Engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, strategizing data analysis, retrieving data, PA wing
- To recruit and lead a team of Data Analytics & Bi Engineers
- Create and maintain scheduled analytical reports focused on business objectives.
- Track and analyze trends collected from multiple sources through ETL and BI tools.
- Perform data cleansing and data transformation to ensure data integrity.
- Collaborate with different departments to collect business requirements and design scalable ETL processes.
- Design and manage processes to collect information through an integrated RPA solution.
- Understanding reporting and business intelligence best practices.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to identify and design business processes for automation
- Set up, test, and monitor automated workflows to ensure business processes function optimally.
- Provide good documentation for all processes.
- Ensuring quality automation using Quality Assurance (QA) processes and preventing potential bugs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Engineering.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience.
- Expert in writing SQL queries against large data sets.
- Experience with BI tools (preferably Power BI).
- Knowledge of data modeling with Python is a plus.
- Certifications in data analytics/data science is a bonus.
- Strong written and oral skills (Arabic and English)
- Strong insight for RPA projects and processes
- Mastering automation tools, such as Power Automate, UI Automation, or UiPath
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Experience with Databases, such as SQL and NoSQL
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
- Strong data visualization skills, preferably Power BI
- Strong integration skills.
- Experience managing data warehouse and reporting infrastructure to scale reporting needs while maintaining a robust reporting environment
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of data governance best practices
- Experience using Big Data tools (e.g. Kafka, S3, data lake, Python, R)
Details of the track
- work location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Business industry
- Financial services; IT service
- Business type
- Employer (private sector)
- Job description
- Information Technology
- Type of employment
- Full-time employee
- Monthly salary
- Not specified
- a number of vacancies