Electrical Engineer I – Team Intelligent Products – Brno
Your main responsibilities:
- Making electrical model drawings, layout drawings of electrical appliances, emergency stop drawings, network drawings, including schematic drawings per panel.
- Develop worksheets for the surrender configuration and engine calculation.
- Create permit drawings.
- Ordering control panels, electrical field equipment and electrical procurement.
- Creation and testing of electrical prototypes.
- Develop electrical spare parts list and site readiness checklist.
- Set up electrical networks and Profibus, perform I/O checkout & commissioning, label electrical devices, create electrical punch list for installation and troubleshoot electrical products on site.
- Delivery of as-built technical documentation.
- SOPER (Special Order Per Engineering Request) – Customization of standard conveyor belts according to the project team and customer needs.
- Dynamic and creative international working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of vacation, semi-flexible working hours, supplementary pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development.
- Opportunity to participate in major projects for number 1 clients around the world
Details of the track
- work location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Business industry
- General engineering office
- Business type
- Employer (private sector)
- Job description
- electrical engineering
- Type of employment
- Full-time employee
- Monthly salary
- Not specified
- a number of vacancies