Citrix builds the secure digital workplace technology that empowers 400,000 customers everywhere to do their best work. By joining our award-winning workplace, you will join the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
*What we’re looking for:
* As our Microsoft Alliance Leader, you will be responsible for driving success by leading, developing and expanding all aspects of the alliance relationship with Microsoft to drive revenue and cloud adoption for Citrix. The role will be specifically responsible for driving co-sell, aligning between Citrix and Microsoft at the EMEA level, and ensuring smooth execution of our joint moves with Citrix and Microsoft Field teams and Field leaders.
This role is responsible for improving market share and wallet share in the EMEA region by presenting and executing a clear strategy and execution for the partnership for the sale and adoption of Citrix Cloud solutions.
Role and responsibilities:
* Develop a strategic plan to optimally build the joint pipeline and deliver joint offerings and growth opportunities consistent with Citrix’s global priorities * Lead the team of EMEA Alliance Partner Account Managers, who own the relationships at their country locations and support, leadership and direction * Leveraging our cross-functional teams of specialists to drive enablement and marketing activities * Master and leverage ‘business levers’, including respective priorities, organizations, programs and incentives needed to advance build momentum * Develop a detailed understanding of Microsoft’s business objectives and communicate optimally across regional sales teams * Develop strong executive (C-level) relationships with Microsoft executives in EMEA * Collaborate with Citrix sales teams and lead on business opportunities * Successful go-to-market partnerships n enable, collaborate with the sales team to realize joint solution sales strategies and readiness plans and leverage joint resources to develop a pipeline of opportunities * Perform against the strategic requirements as determined by the global alliances team and track and report progress and actions
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
* Strong leader with an understanding of working in complex alliance partner organizations * Ability to build and leverage executive relationships internally and externally * Demonstrated sales management capabilities including drive for results, planning, forecasting for self and the direct and indirect teams * Understanding of how to navigate and lead in a sophisticated matrix environment * Ability to identify and communicate sound value propositions in terms of understanding the business needs of both alliance partners and customers * Demonstrated leadership through influence skills, with the ability to perform both Microsoft and Citrix roles (sales, marketing, pre- and post-sales, alliance) * Excellent interpersonal skills – written, oral and facilitative * Ability to balance strong strategic and analytical skills with a relentless drive for execution, prioritizing the need customers * Ability to handle the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced, constantly evolving and fast growing environment * Strong understanding of Microsoft product, licensing and partner programs
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience * Extensive sales & channel leadership experience (10+ years), preferably with some experience leading large and/or strategic accounts * Experience with a Hyperscaler or large Managed Services provider is a plus * Strong analytical and critical thinking skills * Strong connection to Citrix values
* Partner Account Manager
*What you’re looking for:
* Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equality, inclusion and a culture of belonging, and celebrate putting our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons our employees consistently see Citrix as a great place to work. Citrix helps make work more sustainable for the benefit of the planet, our business and our communities. For over 30 years, we have enabled individuals and organizations to work remotely or from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process. We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have significant partnerships with top cloud providers. We give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong to Citrix, with our culture that supports purposeful innovation and growth from within.
* We offer a competitive total compensation package* that includes: * 18 weeks of paid parental leave * Health and wellness benefits * Employee benefits program * Retirement benefits * Time off and absence programs * Professional development and mentorship opportunities * Paid time for volunteers and matching to good Employee donation goals * Employee resource groups * And more! **Please note that benefits may vary by location. Citrix Systems, Inc. is strongly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment based on age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship , religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications. Citrix uses applicant information in accordance with Citrix’s welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process. If you are a person with disabilities and require reasonable accommodations to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email ASKHR@citrix.com for staff. By applying, you authorize Citrix to be considered for future job openings for other positions with similar qualifications. Citrix designs and builds a better way of working for more than 400,000 customers and 100 million users in 100 countries. Our digital workplace solutions give every employee the resources and space they need to do their best work – in any location, on any network, on any device, in any cloud. And our platform brings together user experience, IT flexibility and security. Recognized as one of the official Great Place to Work® in 2021 as one of the
Fortune 100 best companies to work for
30 Best Workplaces in Technology,
Internally we also focus on the employee experience. Diversity, inclusiveness and belonging are not buzzwords here. They are priorities. We want everyone on our team to be successful and are committed to helping you achieve your career goals. Let’s grow and innovate together.