· Direct responsibility for all aspects of the (traditional) service business for a Location / District with direct reporting line responsibility from the Service Operational Leaders.
· Responsible for financial performance and delivering growth, resulting in increased volume and revenue year after year.
· Be a champion of service growth through connected services and install base initiatives.
· Responsible for ensuring that the location service business transitions effectively to a results-oriented service delivery model.
Ensure effective workload management, process and systems improvement, team management, customer engagement and escalation, and work with other areas within Honeywell to deliver high quality service
Collaborate with District Fellows, other Departments and Clients to achieve mutual goals and objectives as part of the District Leadership Team
· Cost control and productivity
· Contract extension
Estimation and risk assessments
· Performance Management
· Change management
Health, Safety and Legal Compliance
Key experience and abilities:
· A law degree is preferred, but relevant contract management experience may also be considered. A law degree from Australia is a “good to have” as there may occasionally be a requirement to support Australian contracts.
· Superior communication skills (both oral and written).
· Ability to function as a member of a virtual team.
· Attention to detail and ability to work across different functions.
· Integrity and strong focus on compliance.
· Solid analytical skills and strong business acumen.
· Sound business judgment and strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize within time constraints.
· Stimulate efficiency and process improvements.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
Details of the track
- work location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Business industry
- General engineering office
- Business type
- Employer (private sector)
- Job description
- Type of employment
- Full-time employee
- Monthly salary
- Not specified
- a number of vacancies