Tool & Die Technician Level 2
- Primary responsibility will be to support manufacturing die tooling requirements within the Fabrication Value Stream.
- Responsible for performing preventive maintenance and repair tasks for a wide variety of molds of varying complexity across different departments.
- Conceptualize, implement and document continuous improvement solutions related to specific supported tools, security and department productivity.
- Responsible for interacting with engineering and manufacturing personnel to implement cost-effective solutions that meet our client’s requirements for quality and minimum downtime.
- Responsible for following established department practices and liaising with the Stamp Support Coordinator to ensure workload is completed in line with the critical needs of the business.
- Additional duties include fabrication of replacement tools, fixtures and continuous improvement solutions to support all ISC manufacturing tools and equipment as needed.
Details of the track
- work location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Business industry
- General engineering office
- Business type
- Employer (private sector)
- Job description
- Maintenance, repair and technician
- Type of employment
- Full-time employee
- Monthly salary
- Not specified
- a number of vacancies